Thursday, October 14, 2010

The down side...

Buying a home with your partner should be fun, and it is, most of the time..
Today it is all getting to me a bit. And that's okay, I'll probably feel better tomorrow, but today I feel tired and tiny. (I hope I feel better tomorrow.. right? I'll feel better soon, right??)
Today it feels like it's never going to happen...
But I hope it will!

I'm trying not to think too much about house-stuff today.
Slept a lot, read some blogs about bikes and food, always a good thing!

Alright.. I can't resist.. one more picture of what I hope will be my future home...
When we enter the lovely blue/green door you step into the.. Horrible Hallway!



Sooo, yes, the house does need some work and a lot of TLC, but that is fine. I'd love to give it to her, him.., it? Well, you get the idea!

Love the stairs though!

No comments:

Post a Comment